Monday, January 24, 2011

My First Photoshoot

Since salsa doesn't bring in enough dinero to pay the bills, I refrain from calling myself a "professional" instructor. I half-jokingly refer to myself as a "semi-professional" instructor. Still, professional or not, one can only benefit from looking the part. Recently, I was fortunate enough to have a student who is also a graphic designer and photographer. Far be it from me not to realize and take advantage of an opportunity when I see it, I was able to have a logo made and my first photo shoot as well. Below is a slideshow of the beautiful artwork (I consider photography artwork as well) of my wonderful student and photographer, Angela C. Smith. The beautiful young lady in my pics with me is my lovely dance partner, Sarita Atiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment